Becoming a corporate member of Heritage New Zealand offers companies a number of tangible and intangible benefits for a relatively small outlay. There is an opportunity to build your company’s reputation through its association with the values and actions of Heritage New Zealand.
An annual membership fee of $500 applies.
Membership Applications and Renewals
You can join today by contacting Membership Services, located in our National Office, in Wellington - call 0800 802 010 or email to find out more, and to obtain an application form.
Corporate members are entitled to an exclusive range of benefits
- Membership certificate
- Two membership cards in your company’s name, granting free admission* for the bearer to all Heritage New Zealand's properties, as well as a range of discounts on products and services
- 4 free subscriptions to our quarterly magazine Heritage New Zealand
- 5% reduction on any advertisements taken out in Heritage New Zealand, and
- Listing within the Supporters page
- Promotion of your products and services to Heritage New Zealand members in the general membership pack and on our website (generally via hyperlink to your website) in return for benefits offered by your company to our members (e.g. price discount on your products and services)
- V.I.P services
- Invitations to Heritage New Zealand events
- Negotiable access to key speaker list for your corporate functions
- Joint ventures - Projects targeting Heritage New Zealand's membership and the wider public are open to discussion.
* Please understand that surcharges may apply at times of special events and exhibitions, for parking, and the use of other amenities.