Clarks Mill Summer Operating Sundays
18/02/2017 - 19/02/2017
Clarks Mill is extending its last Sunday of the month operating events in January, February and March with more to see and do, and extra operating times. See, hear and feel this historic flour mill come back to life as the machinery rolls into action. Come and explore how wheat is grown, turned in flour and made into our daily bread. There will be vintage tractors and other working vintage machinery from the North Otago Vintage Machinery Club, and activities for children. So, bring a picnic and come and enjoy a fascinating visit to this 19th century engineering marvel.
Machinery operates at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Site tours, music, games and activities for the kids during the afternoon.
Please understand that Clarks Mill is a cash-only site, sorry no EFTPOS available.
Special features for Sunday 28 January
In January there is a Scottish theme so don your tartan and join us for tea and scones in the Miller’s House, music in Smokey Joe’s, games and activities for the children and rides in a horse drawn carriage.
- Sundays 28 January, 25 February and 25 March
- 12 midday - 4pm
- Machinery operates at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
Adult $15, Student $5, Child free. Heritage New Zealand members free (show your valid membership card).
Please note CASH ONLY for all tickets.
For more details
To find out more about the operating days, contact the team at Totara Estate on (03) 433 1269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Highway 1, between Reidston and Maheno
- Watch for sign
- End October (Labour weekend) - April, Sunday. Machinery operates last Sunday of the month at 2pm.
- 1 - 3pm
- January-March, Sunday and Thursday
- 10am - 1pm. Machinery operates 11am Thursdays and 2pm Sundays*
- * Last Sunday of the month open 12-4pm, machinery operates at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- Closed May-September; Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Tertiary students: $5
Machinery operating times: Adults: $15
Please understand that surcharges may apply at times of special events.