Concerts and performances
Toe-tapping jazz nights, product launches, fashion shows.... wow your guests at this outstanding central Wellington venue.
From toe tapping jazz nights to birthday parties, from product launches to fashion shows, from prize-givings to Christmas functions. The acoustics for music - instrumental and voice - are second to none.
Wow your guests with this outstanding venue in the centre of Wellington.
Pictured at left are two of New Zealand’s most beloved songwriters and artists, Dave Dobbyn and Don McGlashan who played the Acoustic Church Tour at Old St Paul's in 2013.
Hiring Old St Paul’s for your event
- Seating for up to 450 people
- Patrons enjoy the special seating arrangements in the historic pews which offer a different seating and viewing experience!
- Grand piano or pipe organ (subject to the discretion of the Director of Music)
- AV technology including sound system available for hire (additional charges apply)
- Bar licences may be available (additional fee may apply)
- Domestic kitchen (additional fee for use of kitchen facilities may apply)
- Staging available.
Hire fee: $600 incl GST per hour for up to three hours, $250 for each hour following.
Ask for more information to see just how flexible Old St Paul's can be for concerts, performances and a range of other uses.
Please contact Old St Paul’s to discuss your requirements - telephone (04) 473 6422 or email email@example.com .