Functions and dinners
Old St Paul’s has found a way to accommodate seated dinner functions. Some of the pews will be spun, others removed for a unique dining experience in a truly authentic historic setting.
We also have brand-new, comfortable pew cushions so there's no need to worry about comfort while you dine!
Take a look at our sample floor plans - you can choose where to place your tables. Look over menu options and other information about corporate functions from our preferred caterers, Nosh (pdf, 3mb), Sarah Searancke (pdf, 3mb) and Ruth Pretty Catering. The caterers are well-used to working within a heritage building and are as focused on ensuring your occasion is a success as we are.
Hiring Old St Paul’s for your seated dinner
- Seating for up to 160 people for sit-down dinners
- Cocktail/finger food functions for up to 250 people
- Patrons enjoy the special seating arrangements in the historic pews which offer a different seating and viewing experience!
- AV technology including sound system available for hire (extra charges apply)
- Bar licences may be available (additional fee may apply)
- Staging available.
Look over our functions pack (pdf, 883 kb) for more information and to see just how flexible Old St Paul's can be for functions and events.
Please contact Old St Paul’s to discuss your requirements - telephone (04) 473 6422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.