Old St Paul’s provides the peace, serenity and dignity that is important as you honour and celebrate the life of your loved one.
We understand this is a difficult time and just how important it is to ensure their funeral ceremony is a fitting tribute.
Old St Paul’s offers you a magnificent and appropriate non-denominational venue where you can arrange to bring your religious minister, celebrant or officiant and Funeral Director.
Hiring Old St Paul’s for a funeral
- Professionally arranged seasonal flowers at the chancel steps
- A sound system for your choice of CD or ipod
- A microphone system ensures excellent audio quality throughout the church. A hearing loop is available.
- AV technology available on site if required - additional charges apply
- Audio and video recordings can be arranged. Your funeral director will be able to help with the choice of videographer
- Parking in the grounds of Old St Paul’s is available for family members and/or disabled persons
- Easy access from the central city by taxi, or a short journey from the train station
- Old St Paul’s is available for refreshments after the service/ceremony (catering only). Please talk to us or your funeral director about your requirements.
The services of our Director of Music (organ or grand piano) are available on request - fees apply.
Old St Paul’s enjoys the trust and confidence of funeral directors in the Wellington area. Please talk to them about funeral arrangements at Old St Paul’s.