While we are the leading heritage agency in New Zealand and a trusted advisor to central government, Heritage New Zealand is more than just an organisation. Consider aligning your own culture with our philosophy of winning positive outcomes for heritage through intelligent and creative solutions.
We are the voice of
- Our 20,000 members
- 100,000 readers of our quarterly magazine Heritage New Zealand, and around 8,000 subscribers to our monthly e-newsletter
- 200,000 visitors per year to our properties (90% of them rate their experience with us highly).
- Owners of more than 5,600 heritage properties on the Register
- Ngā iwi, hapū, whānau o Aotearoa, the indigenous people of New Zealand
- local heritage organisations throughout New Zealand – who we work with to increase awareness of heritage in their communities.
We enjoy wide public awareness of our work and organisation, with at least 70% (and rising) of the public aware of who we are and what we do. We produce around 200 media releases per year and the high pickup rate confirms significant media and public interest in heritage.
Aligning your image with that of Heritage New Zealand allows you to associate your corporate culture with our philosophy of winning positive outcomes for heritage through intelligent and creative solutions to the challenges we face.
Opportunities are available for companies both large and small to form mutually beneficial associations with Heritage New Zealand. The best results for heritage are achieved when we work in partnership with other organisations to identify outcomes that benefit both partners.
Your company can become involved by sponsoring specific projects, publications and programmes, or by becoming a corporate member. But you may also have your own ideas.
Regardless, please get in touch with Heritage New Zealand's Funding Development Manager, Brendon Veale on (04) 472 4341 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss ways in which we can work with you.