Opportunities are available for companies both large and small to form mutually beneficial associations with Heritage New Zealand. The best results for heritage are achieved when we work in partnership with other organisations with similar interests in heritage preservation and conservation.
There are many opportunities for sponsorship of Heritage New Zealand and our work, including:
- Association with one of our 48 properties
- Association with one of our core functions (archaeology, field-workers etc)
- One-off or series event sponsorship – including key community events
- Education and/or Outreach Programme sponsorship
- A wide range of publications, seminars, briefings etc.
In return, we aim to provide a range of benefits that can include (but not limited to):
- Corporate membership cards and discounts
- Venue hire, team ‘away-days’, challenges and functions
- CSR opportunities resulting in heritage restoration and preservation
- Admission passes, complimentary event tickets
- Naming and association packages
- Preferred supplier status
- Acknowledgement, networking and business to business introduction opportunities.
We can also meet your specific business needs by tailoring special packages to suit your requirements. For more information please contact the Funding Development Manager, Brendon Veale on (04) 472 4341 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.