Become a member today
Support New Zealand’s heritage and enjoy great benefits and opportunities to explore our unique and wonderful places. Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga is the leading heritage agency in New Zealand. Our members help provide vital funding for our heritage preservation work around the country, including caring for the many historic places we manage.
Members receive fantastic benefits that represent amazing value:
- Our quarterly award-winning Heritage New Zealand magazine
- Free normal admission to all 45 properties cared for by Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga
- 10% off merchandise at our properties and in our online shop
- Exclusive discounts on a range of products and services from a range of providers and brands
- Free (or reduced) admission* to over 1000 heritage places overseas
- Monthly Members Club e-newsletter with content, event invitations and other goodies, just for members.
* Surcharges may apply for special events, exhibitions and the use of other amenities. Parking is not included.
Read the full list of membership benefits can be found here.
Whatever you're doing - home renovation or a day out - don't leave home without your card!
Find the membership type for you - or as a gift for someone else
Use this form to join online today as an individual, couple or family for one year or for life. You can also gift a membership to a family member or friend.
If you'd prefer to join or renew over the phone, please contact our Supporter Development Advisor.
For members resident in New Zealand:
- Family (two adults at same address, and includes school-age children if you have any) $69
- Individual $64
- Joint Senior Citizen (retired, 60 years or over, plus one other person at same address) $50
- Senior Citizen (retired person 60 years or over) $45
- Student (full time) $45
- Life $995
- Joint Life (two adults at same address) $1295.
For members resident overseas:
- Family (two adults at same address, and includes school-age children if you have any) NZD350
- Individual NZD200
Memberships are also available for corporates/businesses, local authorities, libraries, iwi, and schools. Find out more about these organisational types of membership or contact our Membership Advisor for information.
Still reading and interested? Become a member right now by joining online.
Fees valid as at 1 July 2021.
Call us on +64 4 472 4341 or freephone 0800 802 010 (NZ only), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our postal address is:
Supporter Development Services
Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga
PO Box 2629
Supporter Development Services is open business days from 8.30am - 5.00pm.