Clarks Mill Comes Alive
26/01/2020 - 29/03/2020
Clarks Mill is extending its last Sunday of the month operating events in January, February and March with more to see and do, and extra operating times. See, hear and feel this historic flour mill come back to life as the machinery rolls into action. Come and explore how wheat is grown, turned in flour and made into our daily bread. Not only is the Mill operational over the afternoon but the original Millers House, Smokey Joe's and the Vintage Machinery Club will open their doors. Refreshments available.
- Sunday 26 January, Sunday 23 February, Sunday 29 March
- 12 midday - 4pm
- Machinery operates at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
Adult $15, Student $5, Child free. Heritage New Zealand members free (show your valid membership card).
For more details
To find out more about these operating days, contact the team at Totara Estate on (03) 433 1269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Highway 1, between Reidston and Maheno
- Watch for sign
- October - April
- Sunday 1 - 3pm
- Thursday 10.30am - 1pm.
- Machinery operates last Sunday of the month
- Arrive 1pm for introduction and tour.
- Closed May-September; Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Tertiary students: $5
Children: Free (must be surpervised)
Machinery operating times: Adults: $15
Please understand that surcharges may apply at times of special events.