Christmas Garden Party
Enjoy a family day out in Highwic’s beautiful heritage gardens where we will be combining garden themes with all the fun of the festive season.
Live musical entertainment. Refreshments available, a variety of stalls, children's activities, raffles and more. Bring along a picnic, peruse the pop-up Christmas shop and enjoy a day at Highwic.
Discover Highwic’s Christmas Garden Party
- Highwic Christmas shop
- Christmas Carols with traditional carol singers
- Kumeu Brass, Gypsy Jazz, Maypole dancers
- Pop-up-café; bar with craft beers and cocktails
- Floral head dress workshop
- Book stall
- Preserves and plant stalls
- Raffle with exciting prizes
- Children's activities including Flower fairy garden trail, crafts and writing a letter to Santa
- Sweet-making in the kitchen
- Free lucky dip for every child.
Parking is available at Westfield Newmarket. Blue Badge parking on site.
Our Mortimer Pass entrance is a five-minute walk from Newmarket rail station. Buses stop on Broadway and by our Gillies Avenue entrance.
- Sunday 6 December
- 11am - 4pm
Entry is by gold coin donation
Parking is available at Westfield Newmarket, Blue Badge parking only is available on site.
- 40 Gillies Avenue - enter from Mortimer Pass
- A small amount of parking is available on site for our visitors
- Wednesday - Sunday
- 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Last admission into the house at 3.45pm.
- Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Children under 18: Free. Maximum of four per paying adult.
Onsite parking available. Please understand that surcharges may apply at times of special events.