Concerts and performances
Suitably atmospheric, beautifully dramatic, Old St Paul's is just the ticket for your event.
A conveniently located historic venue in the heart of the capital city and a performance space like no other, the legendary Old St Paul’s is available to hire for bands, quartets, soloists, poets, authors, jugglers, thespians, and corporate offerings alike. The interior is a glorious riot of colour and light, with excellent acoustics a memorable accompaniment. Competitively priced, Old St Paul’s has a seating capacity of 460, and a bar licence. Staging options are available, as is the use of the pipe organ and grand piano.
For a grand, or equally intimate, viewing and performance experience, Old St Paul’s is Wellington’s most unique venue.
Please contact our event coordinator to discuss your requirements.
Hiring Old St Paul’s for your event
- Seating for up to 450 people
- Patrons enjoy the special seating arrangements in the historic pews which offer a different seating and viewing experience!
- Grand piano or pipe organ (subject to the discretion of the Director of Music)
- AV technology including sound system available for hire (additional charges apply)
- Bar licences may be available (additional fee may apply)
- Domestic kitchen (additional fee for use of kitchen facilities may apply)
- Staging available.
Hire fee: $600 incl GST per hour for up to three hours, $250 for each hour following.
Ask for more information to see just how flexible Old St Paul's can be for concerts, performances and a range of other uses.
Please contact Old St Paul’s to discuss your requirements - telephone (04) 473 6422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .