Funerals and memorials
Old St Paul’s is a place of absolute serenity and peace in which to celebrate the life of your loved one.
We understand this is a very difficult time and just how important it is to ensure the occasion is a fitting tribute to your family member.
Old St Paul’s offers a magnificent and appropriate non-denominational venue in which you may celebrate a life. Our considerate staff has the trust and confidence of funeral directors throughout the Wellington region. Please talk to your preferred funeral director about arrangements at Old St Paul’s, or contact our office directly for memorial service information.
Hiring Old St Paul’s for a funeral
- Professionally arranged seasonal flowers at the chancel steps
- A sound system for your choice of CD or ipod
- A microphone system ensures excellent audio quality throughout the church. A hearing loop is available.
- AV technology available on site if required - additional charges apply
- Audio and video recordings can be arranged. Your funeral director will be able to help with the choice of videographer
- Parking in the grounds of Old St Paul’s is available for family members and/or disabled persons
- Easy access from the central city by taxi, or a short journey from the train station
- Old St Paul’s is available for refreshments after the service/ceremony (catering only). Please talk to us or your funeral director about your requirements.
The services of our Director of Music (organ or grand piano) are available on request - fees apply.