St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Former)

Havelock Street, Ashburton

  • St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Former). Image courtesy of www.flickr.com.
    Copyright: Graeme Partridge - 68bones. Taken By: Graeme Partridge. Date: 6/04/2010.
  • St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Former). Image courtesy of www.flickr.com.
    Copyright: Graeme Partridge - 68bones. Taken By: Graeme Partridge. Date: 6/04/2010.
  • St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Former). Image included in Field Record Form Collection.
    Copyright: Heritage New Zealand . Taken By: Ann McEwan. Date: 12/05/1993.

List Entry Information

List Entry Status Listed List Entry Type Historic Place Category 2 Public Access Private/No Public Access
List Number 1804 Date Entered 26th November 1981

Locationopen/close

City/District Council

Ashburton District

Region

Canterbury Region

Legal description

Sec 204 Town of Ashburton (CT CB18B/180), Canterbury Land District

Location description

St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Former) is located between No. 126 Havelock Street and St Andrew's Church (Presbyterian) at 130 Havelock Street, ASHBURTON.

Linksopen/close

Additional informationopen/close

Construction Dates

Original Construction
1876 -

Other Information

Please note that entry on the New Zealand Heritage List/Rarangi Korero identifies only the heritage values of the property concerned, and should not be construed as advice on the state of the property, or as a comment of its soundness or safety, including in regard to earthquake risk, safety in the event of fire, or insanitary conditions.